Genuine rare black pirate sea glass found on Meadfoot Beach Torquay Devon. Cleaned and ready to use. Idea for wire wrapped pendant making or for making pendants by drilling. Good for all kinds of crafts. What you see is exactly what you will be receiving. Photo's include the colours of what they look like shining a torch through, the true colours shine through, also from holding up to the light. 20p is not included in the mix, just as a point of reference for size.
Black glass, or “pirate glass,” is glass that looks black when found on the beach, but when held up to the light, its true colour is revealed. The pirate glass is usually dark olive green, often with an air bubble stuck inside which indicates that it was made by hand and thus very old
Unlike other sea glass shards, black glass, because it was made earlier and often hand-blown, is usually filled with bubbles. A good way to tell the age of a piece of sea glass is by its thickness and amount of bubbles. If the black shard is very thick and has a fair amount of bubbles, it may date from the early 1700s to the mid 1800s.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Personal information I collect
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. The legal bases I rely on to collect, use, and share personal information
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. The third parties with whom I share personal information
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time I keep personal information
5. There is no transferring personal information outside of Europe.
6. My buyers’ rights regarding my use of their personal information and their contact details
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Elaine Drake, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may mail me at:
7 Rheola Gardens Plymouth PL6 8UB